Indonesian Textile Conference is by far the only scientific event in the field of textiles in Indonesia aimed to bring together leading researchers, experts, students and people from the industry to share their knowledge and exchange scientific ideas.
ITC 2019 will be held on Saturday, July 27th, 2019 in Bandung, Indonesia. It is organized by Politeknik STTT Bandung, which is also known formerly as School of Textile Technology in the 1981-2014. Established in 1922 by the Dutch administration, Textielinrichting Bandoengen Batik Proefstation as it was known was founded to support the flourishing textile industry in the colony and since then has evolved to become a respected textile higher education in Indonesia. Within the span of almost one hundred years old of our existence, we have changed our name several times, including Institute of Textile Technology (ITT) in 1966-1981, and Politeknik STTT Bandung is the most current as of 2014.
Full Paper Submission Deadline May 31, 2019 Notification of acceptance deadline Jun 13, 2019 Payment deadline 7 days after notification of acceptance Camera ready deadline June 23, 2019
Category Academics, researchers, industry Students : undergraduates, postgraduates Indonesian Oral Presentation (Rp.) 1.000.000 500.000 Indonesian Poster Presentation (Rp.) 500.000 250.000 Indonesian Non-Presenter Participants / Indonesian co-authors (Rp.) 200.000 100.000 International Oral Presentation (USD) 100 50 International Poster Presentation (USD) 75 36.5 International Non-Presenter Participants / International co-authors (USD) 20 10
- Students must provide proof of status (copy of valid student ID card or a letter from their institution or program director).
- Presenting authors can submit 1 paper. Additional papers of presenting authors will be subject to a fee of USD 50 each for international participants or Rp 100.000 for Indonesian.
- Co-authors who attend the conference pay the same amount of registration fee as non-presenter participants.
- You can register for the conference any time now, but only after paying the conference fee that you can attend and participate in the presentation and get your paper published in the proceeding.
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register for the conference according to the category in the above table by either one of the following
- Go to online registration by following this link: itc.stttekstil.ac.id or click submission button
- Fill in the form and then submit when you finish
PAYMENTBank Syariah Mandiri
No Rekening: 712 591 0108
Atas nama: Koperasi Sinergi Usaha Sejahtera